Sunday, June 25, 2006

BINGO-BOY DOES IT "DOGGIE STYLE!"


PAWS (Pets Are Wonderful Support) in Los Angeles recently hosted an event up at The Gene Autry Museum and invited all the dogs! Tons of people showed up with their pooches and picnicked on the lawn until dark when they screened doggie movies! Very fun idea and the event was packed with canines leading their owners around. Bingo-boy did not bring his dogs- they prefer not to socialize with other dogs- but he did take some shots of pooches that you may enjoy...



Dude looks like a lady!



A face that could break your heart. "Please! Just one more Liva-snap! Please!"



Dogs with yellow bandanas were also up for adoption. I just know someone snapped up this big hearted fella. Our friends from The Bill Foundation were there and I am sure they join me in telling you- ADOPT A DOG!



"I can't believe I ate an entire pot roast. And a bag of Funyuns. And also the entire bowl of complimentary Flava-snacks at that the "Doggie Dress-up" booth (that was disturbing). I have never been this full. Ever. I don't think I'll ever eat again.....
Hey, is that a half-digested Milkbone! It's mine!"



This little beauty belongs to Bingo-boy's friend Tiger Lily. Her name is Ali and she is modeling the latest in faux-mink jackets from Licker and Licker of Beverly HIlls. Don't hate her because she's beautiful...

No comments: